Extended Day: Fun and Flexible
At Deerfield-Windsor School, we offer a nurturing and educational Extended Day Program in our Lower School and Middle School.
The environment that Deerfield-Windsor students experience in the classroom each day continues as they develop academically and socially in our Extended Day Program.
- Lower School:
- In our Stay and Play program, Lower School students are allowed creative playtime on the playground or indoors, as well as structured time for homework. PreK students will have a rest time and all students will be offered a snack and a drink.
- In our Exploration Classes, Lower School students (PreK - 5th grade) will have the opportunity to explore their interests or find a new hobby through a variety of after-school classes.
- Middle School:
- Middle School students engage in activities and supervised homework time.
- Who does our Extended Day Program serve? We serve children from PK though the 8th grade.
- When is our Extended Day Program open? We operate on the school calendar year until 5:30 PM.
- How do I register my child? Complete the online Registration Form.
- If my child misses school can he or she still attend Extended Day? If a child is absent from school, or checks out of school early, they are not eligible for programming on that day.