Applying to DWS
Steps to apply for Pre-Kindergarten through 12th grade:
- Complete the online application. You must register as a user to begin the process.
- Submit previous educational record/transcripts, if applicable.
- Submit appropriate teacher recommendation forms.
- Schedule and complete the admission assessment and campus evaluation visit.
The normal testing time for admissions is in the winter of each year. However, dates can be arranged when necessary.
Expansion of class size typically occurs in grades Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten, 6th grade and 9th grade. There are limited openings each year in other grades.
Generally 11th grade and 12th grade are not entry points for new students. However, in the event of a family move to the area, acceptance in these grades may be considered.
- Where do I find the Admissions Office?
- May we schedule a campus tour?
- What is a campus evaluation visit?
- When can I enroll my student?
- What kind of payment options do I have?
- Is tuition assistance available?
Yes, financial aid is available. Deerfield-Windsor administers its financial aid program in accordance with the principles and practices of the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS). The school offers a limited amount of financial aid based on a family's need as determined by School & Student Services (SSS), a service of NAIS.