Georgia GOAL Program
Now accepting applications for 2021!
GOAL Tax Credits up to $10,000 for owners of S-Corps, LLCs & Partnerships now available.
This exciting program allows Georgia state income taxpayers to redirect a portion of their state tax dollars to scholarships for capable, deserving public school students seeking a quality private education.
You or your approved business or trust can receive a state tax credit and a federal charitable deduction by redirecting your Georgia income tax dollars to this program.
- Married filing jointly up to $2,500 per tax year
- Married filing separate up to $1,250 per tax year
- Single or Head of Household up to $1,000 per tax year
- C Corporation up to 75% of their total tax liability
- Up to $10,000 tax credit for owners of S-Corps, LLCs & Partnerships
Step 1. Redirect your tax dollars to GOAL
You may complete the process of applying for DOR approval by completing the GOAL Tax Credit Form online and entering an electronic signature. There is no need to print the paperwork. Instructions are of on the GOAL website, at the GOAL Paperless Processing link. This process will ensure the fastest possible method for taking action.
Payment is required 60 days after DOR approval.
Step 2. Claim the credit
When you file your income tax returns, you will receive a credit against your Georgia income taxes for the amount redirected to this program and a charitable deduction on your federal income taxes. You may still file your returns electronically if you elect to take this credit.
- GOAL will send you a Form IT-QEE-SSO1 to be filed with your taxes
- GOAL will send taxpayer filing guidance early next year and/or post taxpayer filing guidance on its website
Timing / Deadline
Now accepting applications for 2021.
Visit the Georgia GOAL Scholarship Program website or contact our Advancement Office at 229-435-1301 for more information.